WITH THANKS TO DRILL OR DROP
50+ events in July 2018 about UK fracking and onshore oil and gas including:
- Court challenges to UKOG and Cuadrilla injunctions;
- Appeal hearing of campaigner convicted after climbing onto a drilling rig;
- Scheduled hearing in Ineos case against National Trust over access to Clumber Park;
- Third UK Onshore Oil & Gas Summit;
- International Association of Hydrogeologists’ meeting on the use of the deep subsurface in the UK;
- APPG meeting impacts of shale gas in former mining areas;
- Fracking talk by the Institution of Structural Engineers;
- Plus meetings and information events.
Top headlines this month
- Six women from Sussex and Surrey challenge UKOG as it seeks an injunction against protests.